Heart Of A Dragon
A Novel
Followers
Story Chapters
Prelude
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(7)
►
March
(1)
▼
January
(6)
Story Info
Profile: Draco (Dragon form)
Profile: Ciara
Profile: Neros
Profile: Draco
New Story! :D
About Me
Konin
Sup! I'm Jake. You can call me Konin if you want. I made a blog because my friends said I should. CURSE YOU PEER PRESSURE!!!
View my complete profile
Friday, January 29, 2010
Story Info
In case you haven't noticed, the prelude or "prologue" is up and running. I will be putting links to each chapter on the left side of the page. And I plan on getting the next chapter done within the week. So check out the prelude and enjoy! :D XD
5 comments:
Kryztl
February 1, 2010 at 8:40 AM
I'm there! :D
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Konin
February 1, 2010 at 9:37 AM
Awesome! :D
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Kryztl
February 2, 2010 at 8:56 AM
Done! :D
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Konin
February 2, 2010 at 10:15 AM
Yay! :D lol
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Kryztl
February 5, 2010 at 9:47 AM
Yesh :D
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm there! :D
ReplyDeleteAwesome! :D
ReplyDeleteDone! :D
ReplyDeleteYay! :D lol
ReplyDeleteYesh :D
ReplyDelete