Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Profile: Draco (Dragon form)

Name: Draco


Species: Dragon


Age: 9 (18 in dragon years)


Eyes: Hazel


Appearance: Green scales, Boxed snout, Jagged ivory horns (One on each side), Ivory spine spikes and claws, Ivory cheek spikes, Black wing membranes and underbelly


Character Status: Protagonist
***
Note: Just thought I should mention something on the age thing. Draco is still 18 years old as a dragon but has the body of a dragon at 9 years old.

7 comments:

  1. Draco? Like Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter? O.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. No and yes. >.> More like Draco the dragon for Dragonheart. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, ivory? His dragon form is opposite of Ciara's. Ooh, green scales :D Can Draco and Ciara mate? :o
    Hmm... I wonder how a dragonslayer becomes a dragon o.o
    I'd love to see parts of the story, if you have em ready :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Almost. They are loooong chapters. I'll get them up as fast as I can. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, alright, longer the better, eh? :D

    ReplyDelete